Economics for Homeless Women

Here's an article in The Economist about an economist giving volunteer financial literacy training to homeless women in New York City. I don't know if that sounds very entertaining to read, but it was.

Also, I notice that the name of my blog is The World According to PTK, and yet all I'm doing is linking to things I'm reading, without doing much in the way of summarizing or commenting. I have an excuse ready: the more I read, especially these days, the less I know what to think.

Here's something else to check out in The Economist, from last week, one of the best overviews I have seen of the actions taken by the Federal Reserve and the Treasury to ward off financial market meltdown.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Date Dimension Table Definition

Remote GUI Access from Windows to Linux

In Appreciation of Procedural Programming