Can the Internets Be Any Slower?


Tonight my internet connection is doing its best impression of a 14K modem. Remember those? This is unbelievable. I want my fast connection back! I don't know if it's Charter Communications dropping the ball (as usual. Thanks, Charter. Thanks again for the great value you bring me for only $200 every month), the Chinese hammering away at our national telecommunications grid, a squirrel frying on the line outside, or what, but it is decidedly not loads of fun. My cat, Bill, doesn't mind. Completely oblivious to current connection speed and leaning on my left arm. Hi, Bill.

I notice that when I google myself these days, there are links to various sites where I've posted stuff. None of it is going to win me any prizes, but still I find it pleasing. Understandable, yes?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Date Dimension Table Definition

Remote GUI Access from Windows to Linux

Stop Flickering Pointer in Vista's Windows Explorer